Thursday 12 November 2009

Missing the Unknown.

I haven't done much in the past few months. In fact the past few months I did nothing. I don't quite understand why but today feels like a new beginning of sorts. I guess it calls for a celebration. I'll upload a new wallpaper later on when it's finished, when it's actually concieved i supposed. Here is the last wallpaper i finished in a while. [Sadly the wallpapers just now come in just one resolution 1280x800. sorry]




I've started working on manga cleaning recently and damn it's so much fun. The competitiveness of the scanlation scene is insane. Different groups killing themselves over getting the scanlations out as quickly as possible and in quality way beyond something that could be done from the terrible terrible scans we're given. I guess it's kind of like having a job. You're given the hours, the deadlines, there is the stress, the happiness of having someone host the work you did and the enjoyment of having a community that cares.

I'll definitely be on here a lot more often from now on and I do promise at least one wallpaper a week. I might throw in some of the better cleans [manga cleans] that I worked on.


Now in love with:
- Portishead
- Andrew Bird
<3


Oh and just a small disclaimer - all the coments from now on will be using disqus as the provider. You can log-in with your facebook/OpenID/Twitter/Disqus to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus